An Insider’s Guide to Copper MountainFebruary 6, 2019
Real Estate Experiences Should Mimic Luxury TravelFebruary 9, 2019
At LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, our people make the difference! Learn more about one of our remarkable brokers, Delroy Gill, in his personal Q&A.
- How long have you been in the real estate industry for? 7 years
- What initially drew you to the real estate industry? I’ve always loved the art, creation, and business behind real estate.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in your career? Helping educate 150+ people and counting about a real estate transaction.
- What makes LIV Sotheby’s International Realty unique? That we all work as a team and we are #1 in the Denver Metro market place.
- What is a trend that you are keeping your eye on right now in the industry? Media production, social media, and lifestyle branding.
- Personally, what drives you in this industry? I LOVE THE PROCESS!
- What are you passionate about? Helping people understand that anything is possible with mindset and action.
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the office? Family time, Sartorialism, mountain biking, technology, travel.
- What’s your favorite part about living and working in Colorado? The weather, the people, and the forever changing landscape.
- What community do you live in? What do you like about it? I live Parker, CO. It’s a great community town for families, schools, trails, and family entertainment. Once the kids go grow up, my wife and I have ours eyes set on moving to Cherry Creek.